Easter Competition 2014
Enter our new competition!
Win an excellent day trip to the Cliffs of Moher, the Wicklow Mountains or the Giant's Causeway.
Included in the prize will be free accommodation for yourself and a friend for two nights.
To enter the competition simply tell us what is your favourite way to spend an Easter Sunday.
Post it on the Abbey Court Facebook Page or tweet it to us with #EasterSunday2014.
The Winner will be selected randomly.
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to people aged 18 years or over.
2. To enter the competition simply tell us what is your favorite way to spend an Easter Sunday. Post it on the Abbey Court Facebook Page or tweet it to us with #EasterSunday2014.
3. This competition is free to enter.
4. Closing date for competition entries is 30th April 2014.
5. The competition is open to people who have liked the Abbey Court Facebook page and subscribers to the Abbey Court newsletter, excluding employees of the Promoters (Abbey Court), their associated companies and their families or any other persons connected with such employees or with the competition.
6. Entry into this competition acknowledges acceptance of the stated terms and conditions.
7. The Promoters reserve the right, at their discretion, to exclude entrants and/or winner if she/he does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
8. One winner will be selected randomly and will win a day trip to the Cliffs of Moher, the Wicklow Mountains or the Giant's Causeway. Included in the prize will be free accommodation for yourself and a friend for two nights. Accommodation in a private ensuite room or 4 bed dorm (subject to availability). Two tickets for the same tour. Valid for 6 months depending on availability of accommodation and tours.
9. Entries are limited to one entry per person. If more than one entry is received only one entry will be accepted.
10. The winner will be notified via e-mail/telephone as soon as reasonably practicable after the closing date. In the event that a winner does not communicate his/her acceptance of the prize within 7 days of notification or cannot be located within this period, the Promoters reserve the right to pick an alternative winner and the person not responding will waive his/her right to the prize.
11. There is no cash offer or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is non-transferable. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that circumstances beyond its control mean that the prize described above cannot be provided to the winner.
12. The Promoters reserve the right to change, alter or withdraw the competition at any time.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, the Promoters shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership and/or use of the prize.
14. Promoters: Abbey Court